domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

My childhood

I am going to explain how my childhood was. I interview around 3 people. Now I remember a lot of memories and my family helped me.
I had dark skin. I looked like a Chinese person because my eyes were almond shaped. I had brown and straining hair. I had small and brown eyes. My face was very small. I wear glasses since I was 5 years old.
I was very shy and quiet. I was quiet for my mother because my brother was very nervous. I was very cute and I was likeable.
As I was a baby I would go to doctor with my mother and a person said "your daughter is a Chinese " and my mother said "No, this is my daughter ".
I have changed a lot. But the change is good. I changed when I was eleven. I talk a lot. I am not shy
.

1 comentario:

  1. This is good, Mª José.
    Again I miss your paragraphs!
    You have some verb tense mistakes. Perhaps one of your classmates can help you find them.

    ResponderEliminar

Mi Trimestre en T.I.C

Este trimestre en T.I.C hemos realizado varios proyecto, en esta entrada os explicaré cada un de los proyectos y os diré cuales me han gusta...